Monday, December 31, 2007

Events for Year 2007

365 days have zoom pass at a very fast rate.

Indeed 2007 have been a very eventful year for me.

It marks the year of great change, first, i quitted my job, left the navy and start off a new life....

1. Re-entering classroom to get my degree.
It was a tough decision to leave a comfortable zone and stepping into the unknown. Have completed one semester with rather satisfying results, something to be very proud off.

2. Joining Student Council in RMIT-SIM
Was recognise as a fast designer from the start. Did many design works during the annual bash, which includes tickets, stage passes, banners, posters, vouchers etc...

3. Join the ENR group for regular training.
Always thought doing 30km/h on average was an achievement, until people started to zoom pass me that i realise that i am too slow.
Very thankful for the people that encourage and motivate me in my triathlon journey. The ENRs aka the Eastern Night Riders, is a close bunch of triatheletes, who seeks to out perform and always challenging themselves, in speed, in strength, and in timing.
I am definitely inspired by many of the ironman stories, and aspire to me one in 2008. I believed that obstacles are steps to get you further. I am going to push myself....to be what i want to be...

4. Completed my first Half ironman...my first duathlon...my third marathon....
May seems like a small achievement to the group of veteran atheletics, but to me, i always learn new lessons in races, know myself better. The timing wasn't perfect, but is what i can expect for the little training that i put in.

5. Many friends, many blessings, many encouragement
During my 5 years in the navy, i have definitely been very bless with good pals, friends, superiors, and buddies. Life wouldn't be that smooth without these good people around.

6. God is good...what is there more to say.....

1 comment:

jame70s said...

Very Motivating.
All the Best , Kudos.