Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Eve

Never like crowds, Never like countdowns, what meaning is there.....??
the calender just skips a number, like what it does for the seconds number everyday.

Had my new year eve in a very simple manner...
1. Work..as usual...had lunch with all the temps in the company...
Lunch was good, with curry fish head from Amoy street....delicious it is...

2. Knock off 3pm sharp...left to peninsular to grap a jersey for JOEL....

3. Went home, fixed up my ZIPP wheels on my bike, bring my bike for a good new year spin, a fast ride with my good bunch of training mates...

4. Went dinner with family, had ORGANIC FOOD = Not very nice food...but well, it still taste ok, and it is suppose to be happy...

5. Blogging now, don't know what else to do....looking forward to the ride tomorrow...

No comments: