Monday, October 1, 2007

3km run to test the $300 insoles

Finally told myself not to nap, but instead head out the dusty road for a short run to test out my new insoles....(customised in soles that cost a BOMB..near S$300).....went out with insoles in my ASICS Gel Evolution, feels really comfortable for the first km, as it went on, began to feel pain in my lower back, so drop my pace a little.....and went real slow for the last km..

i am very sure that my gait and my running posture was altered in quite a huge manner..so...got to run more to get use to it.....only left with 62 days more to D-day...so got to add more mileages..

longest that i have done so far was a 8km since 70.3...so...run and run and run...

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love my new insoles which got from Therapymagnetic.com... They are more comfortable and nice!!