Friday, October 19, 2007

Asics Gel Evolution

Was using the New Balance 1211, more for runners who over-pronates, i.e. flat foot. Had bruised toe nail for my first half-marathon, and lost my big toe nail (was in a pair of adidas that was too small for my feet). Went to the new balance tech centre to get the 1211, and there was soooo much room at the forefoot area, and good support for my feet. Bought it and completed 2 marathons in it, with no more bruised toes..!

Went to the Running lab in funan and got myself attracted to a pair of asics, after fitting and doing some run, decide to buy it. It is now my racing shoes, and the comfort level increase after putting in the in-soles which is more expensive than the shoes itself..

Completed an ironman with it...didn't really run in it, but it makes the strolling plus jogging of the half marathon less painful.... It will be my race shoe for the coming standard charted marathon and hope i can have a pain-free run and achieve a good timing for the run..

Reviews of the shoe: Comfortable and well cushioned. Provide very sturdy stability for over pronators. A good shoe worth the price.

No comments: